Pillar / Cluster: Science, Mathematics and Technology
I received my B.Sc. and Ph.D. in physics from the National University of Singapore. One of my passion is to observe nature, give reasons to the observations and share them. Hence, I became a particle physicist and an educator in physics.
Before joining SUTD, I worked as a lecturer in the Department of Physics at the National University of Singapore.
I am also an avid natural historian.
- Ph.D. in Physics, National University of Singapore, 2010.
- B.Sc. (Honours), National University of Singapore, 2005.
- Theoretical and phenomological high energy physics: Neutrino physics & Matter and Anti-matter asymmetry
- Nuclear Medical physics: Radiation and matter interactions, nuclear imaging
- Pedagogy: Physics education, assessment methods, and nuclear/medical physics education for public
- Nonlinear quantum theory: Formalism and phenomological applications
- Quantum Theory: Foundations, symmetries and deformations
- W. Wong, C. L. Ching and W. K. Ng, Rainbow Gravity: Big Bounce in Bianchi Type I Universe, EPJ Web Conf. 206 (2019) 09012.
- J. A. Cheung and W. K. Ng, Constraining Non-linear Dirac Equations with Neutrino Oscillations, EPJ Web Conf. 206 (2019) 09010.
- C. L. Ching, C. X. Yeo and W. K. Ng, Nonrelativistic anti-Snyder model and some applications, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 32, (2017) 1750009.
- Wei Khim Ng and Rajesh R. Parwani, Real World Mathematics, Simplicity Research Institute, 2014. (Book)
- W. Y. Wang, Q. Leong, W. K. Ng, A. Dewanto, A. H. Chan, C. H. Oh, Deformed Coherent State For Multiparticle Production Mechanism, Proceedings of the Conference in Honour of the 90th Birthday of Freeman Dyson, pp. 400-406 (2014).
- C. L. Ching and W. K. Ng, Generalized relativistic wave equations with intrinsic maximum momentum, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 29, (2014) 1450080.
- C. L. Ching and W. K. Ng, Generalised Coherent States under Deformed Quantum Mechanics with Maximum Momentum, Phys. Rev. D 88, (2013) 084009.
- W. K. Ng and R. Parwani, Information and Particle Physics, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 26, (2011) 681.
- W. K. Ng and R. Parwani, Nonlinear Schrodinger-Pauli equations, Proceedings of the Conference in Honour of Murray Gell-Mann’s 80th Birthday, 24-26 Feb 2010, world scientific , 2011.
- W. K. Ng and R. Parwani, Probing quantum nonlinearities through neutrino oscillations, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 25, (2010) 793.
- W. K. Ng, Nonlinear Dirac equations with applications to neutrino oscillations, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 24, (2009) 3476.
- W. K. Ng and R. Parwani, Nonlinear Dirac equations, SIGMA 5, (2009) 023.