- 09/2013 – 06/2018, PhD, Hunan Normal University, Condensed Matter Physics
- 09/2009 – 06/2013, BSc, Xinzhou Teachers University, Physics
Quantum transport properties in 2D-material heterostructures and molecular devices
- Outstanding graduates from Hunan Province, 2018
- Chunxia Jia, Liemao Cao, Xiaoying Zhou, Benliang Zhou and Guanghui Zhou*. Low-bias negative differential resistance in junction of a benzene between zigzag-edged phosphorene nanoribbons, Journal of Physics-Condensed Matter 30, 26 (2018).
- Xiaobo Li♯, Liemao Cao♯, Guang Liu, Ziran Liu, and Guanghui Zhou*. Spin dependent transport of Z-shaped α-graphyne nanoribbons with edge passivations, Carbon 131, 160 (2018).
- Liemao Cao♯, Xiaobo Li♯, Chunxia Jia, Guang Liu, Ziran Liu and Guanghui Zhou*. Spin-charge transport properties for graphene/graphyne zigzag-edged nanoribbon heterojunctions: A first-principles study, Carbon 127, 519 (2018).
- Liemao Cao, Xiaobo Li, Guang Liu, Ziran Liu, and Guanghui Zhou*. The spin-charge transport properties for a graphene-based molecular junction: A first-principles study, Organic Electronics 48, 357 (2017).
- Liemao Cao, Xiaobo Li, Guang Liu, Ziran Liu, and Guanghui Zhou*. Effect of amino on spin-dependent transport through a junction of fused oligothiophenes between graphene electrodes, Chemical Physics 488, 17 (2017).
- Xiaobo Li, Liemao Cao, Huili Li, Haiqing Wang and Guanghui Zhou*, Spin-resolved transport properties of a pyridine-linked single molecule embedded between zigzag-edged graphene nanoribbon electrodes, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 120, 5 (2016).