Title: Design and synthesis of wash-free dyes for fluorescence microscopy
PI: Xiaogang Liu
Dr. Tan grew up in Singapore where he obtained his Bachelor’s degree with Honors majoring in Chemistry and a minor in Nanoscience. He then pursued further education overseas, where he got his Masters in Chemical Science in Saudi Arabia and his Doctoral degree in Chemistry in Canada. Upon returning to Singapore, he is now expanding his research interest and is working with Assist. Prof Liu to create fluorescent compounds that can be used for imaging and diagnostics.
- McGill University (PhD)
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (MSc)
- National University of Singapore (BSc)
- Davin Tan, Felipe García, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2019, 48, 2274-2292.
- Davin Tan, Tomislav Friščić, Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2018, 1, 18-33.
- Davin Tan, Leigh Loots, Tomislav Friščić, Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 7760-7781.