- PhD, China academy of engineering physics, Mianyang, China.
- MSc, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
- BSc, Henan Normal University, Xinxiang, China
Condensed matter physics, strongly correlated electrons, Topological materials
- Jian-Zhou Zhao, Jia-Ning Zhuang, Xiao-Yu Deng, Yan Bi, Ling-Cang Cai, Zhong Fang, and Xi Dai. Implementation of LDA+DMFT with the pseudo-potential-plane-wave method. Chinese Physics B, 21(5):057106,
- Feng Lu, Jianzhou Zhao, Hongming Weng, Zhong Fang, and Xi Dai. Correlated Topological Insulators with Mixed Valence. Physical Review Letters, 110(9):096401
- Hongming Weng, Jianzhou Zhao, Zhijun Wang, Zhong Fang, and Xi Dai. Topological Crystalline Kondo Insulator in Mixed Valence Ytterbium Borides. Physical Review Letters, 112(1):016403
- Jianzhou Zhao, Rui Yu, Hongming Weng, and Zhong Fang. Topological node-line semimetal in compressed black phosphorus. Physical Review B, 94(19):195104, November 2016.
- Xu, Y., Zhao, J., Yi, C. et al. Electronic correlations and flattened band in magnetic Weyl semimetal candidate Co3Sn2S2. Nat Commun 11, 3985 (2020).