Title: Topological materials and 2D materials
PI: Prof. Yang Shengyuan
- Ph.D. in Physics, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China, 2019
- B. Sc. in Physics, Xiangtan University, Xiangtan, China, 2012
Topological materials and 2D materials study in condensed matter physics
- Si Li, Ying Liu, Zhi-Ming Yu, Yalong Jiao, Shan Guan, Xian-Lei Sheng, Yugui Yao, S. A. Yang, “Two-dimensional Antiferromagnetic Dirac fermions in monolayer TaCoTe2,” Phys. Rev. B 100, 205102
- Si Li, Zhi-Ming Yu, Ying Liu, Shan Guan, Shan-Shan Wang, Xiaoming Zhang, Yugui Yao, and S. A. Yang, “Type-II nodal loops: Theory and material realization,” Phys. Rev. B (Rapid Comm) 96, 081106 (2017).
- Si Li, Ying Liu, Shan-Shan Wang, Zhi-Ming Yu, Shan Guan, Xian-Lei Sheng, Yugui Yao, and S. A. Yang, “Nonsymmorphic-symmetry-protected hourglass Dirac loop, nodal line, and Dirac point in bulk and monolayer X3SiTe6 (X=Ta, Nb),” Phys. Rev. B 97, 045131 (2018).
- Si Li, Ying Liu, Botao Fu, Zhi-Ming Yu, S. A. Yang, and Yugui Yao, “Almost ideal nodal-loop semimetal in monoclinic CuTeO3 material,” Phys. Rev. B 97, 245148 (2018).
- Si Li, Cheng-Cheng Liu, and Yugui Yao, “Floquet high Chern insulators in periodically driven chirally stacked multilayer graphene,” New Journal of Physics 20, 033025 (2018).
- Si Li, Zhi-Ming Yu, Yugui Yao, and S. A. Yang, “Type-II topological metals,” Frontiers of Physics. 15(4), 43201 (2020).
- Chenqiang Hua*, Si Li*, Zhu-An Xu, Yi Zheng, Shengyuan A. Yang, and Yunhao Lu, “Tunable Topological Energy Bands in 2D Dialkali‐Metal Monoxides,” Advanced Science. 7, 1901939 (2019).
- Zhen Zhu*, Si Li*, Meng Yang, Xiao-Ang Nie, Hao-Ke Xu, Xu Yang, Dan-Dan Guan, Shiyong Wang, Yao-Yi Li, Canhua Liu, Zi-Qiang Mao, Nan Xu, Yugui Yao, Shengyuan A. Yang, You-Guo Shi, Hao Zheng, Jin-Feng Jia, “A tunable and unidirectional one-dimensional electronic system Nb2n+1SinTe4n+2,” npj Quantum Materials 5, 35 (2020)
- Si Li, Shan-Shan Wang, Bo Tai, Weikang Wu, Bin Xiang, Xian-Lei Sheng, Shengyuan A. Yang, “Tunable anomalous Hall transport in bulk and two-dimensional 1T-CrTe2: A first-principles study,” arXiv: 2006.10795 (2020).
- Shuang Wu, Bing Liu, Cheng Shen, Si Li, Xiaochun Huang, Xiaobo Lu, Peng Chen, Guole Wang, Duoming Wang, Mengzhou Liao, Jing Zhang, Tingting Zhang, Shuopei Wang, Wei Yang, Rong Yang, Dongxia Shi, Kenji Watanabe, Takashi Taniguchi, Yugui Yao, Weihua Wang, and Guangyu Zhang, “Magnetotransport Properties of Graphene Nanoribbons with Zigzag Edges,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 216601 (2018).
- T. Y. Yang, Q. Wan, D. Y. Yan, Z. Zhu, Z. W. Wang, C. Peng, Y. B. Huang, R. Yu, J. Hu, Z. Q. Mao, Si Li, Shengyuan A. Yang, Hao Zheng, Jin-Feng Jia, Y. G. Shi, and N. Xu, “Directional massless Dirac fermions in layered van der Waals material with one-dimensional long-range order, ” Nature Materials 19, 27 (2020).
- Weikang Wu, Ying Liu, Si Li, Chengyong Zhong, Zhi-Ming Yu, Xian-Lei Sheng, Yu Xin Zhao, and S. A. Yang, “Nodal surface semimetals: Theory and material realization,” Phys. Rev. B 97, 115125 (2018)
- Cong Chen, Zhi-Ming Yu, Si Li, Ziyu Chen, Xian-Lei Sheng, and S. A. Yang, “Weyl-loop half metal in Li3(FeO3)2,” Phys. Rev. B 99, 075131 (2019).
- Weikang Wu, Yalong Jiao, Si Li, Xian-Lei Sheng, Zhi-Ming Yu, and Shengyuan A Yang, “Hourglass Weyl loops in two-dimensional GaTeI family materials,” Phys. Rev. Materials 3, 054203 (2019).
- Yuan Gan, Jiyuan Liang, Chang-woo Cho, Si Li, Yanping Guo, Xiaoming Ma, Xuefeng Wu, Jinsheng Wen, Xu Du, Mingquan He, Chang Liu, Shengyuan A. Yang, Kedong Wang, Liyuan Zhang, “Bandgap opening in MoTe2 thin flakes induced by surface oxidation” Frontiers of Physics 15, 33602 (2020).