Title: Information Coding and Error Correction for DNA-Based Data Storage
PI: Cai Kui
- B.Sc. degree (First class honors, 2014)
- Ph.D. degree (2018) in mathematics from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Codes for Simultaneous Energy and Information Transfer, Constrained Codes and Error-Correction Codes
- 2013 – Bronze medal in IMC 2013- International Mathematics Competition for University Students
- 2012 – NTU President Research Scholar Award in URECA – Undergraduate Research Experience on Campus Programme 2011/2012, Nanyang Technological University.
- T. T. Nguyen, K. Cai, and K. A. S. Immink, “Subblock Energy-Constrained Codes: Knuth’s Balancing and Sequence Replacement Techniques”, in Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, June 2020.
- T. T. Nguyen, K. Cai, K. A. S. Immink, and H. M. Kiah, “Constrained Coding with Error Control for DNA-Based Data Storage”, in Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, June 2020.
- H. M. Kiah, T. T. Nguyen, and E. Yaakobi, “Coding for Sequence Reconstruction for Single Edits”, in IEEE ISIT 2020- Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, June 2020.
- K. Cai, X. He, H. M. Kiah, and T. T. Nguyen, “Efficient Constrained Encoders Correcting a Single Nucleotide Edit in DNA Storage”, in the 45th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2020), Barcelona, Spain, May 2020.
- Y. M. Chee, J. Chrisnata, H. M. Kiah, T. T. Nguyen, “Efficient Encoding/Decoding of GC-Balanced Codes Correcting Tandem Duplications”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, March 2020.