Title: The Next Generation of Spintronics with 2D Heterostructures
PI: Prof. Yang Shengyuan
Weikang is a Research Fellow in Prof. Yang Shengyuan’s group. Prior to this, he was working as a Research Fellow at Nanyang Technological University. His research interest is to explore the novel topological phases in condensed matter systems
- 2016-2020, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Ph.D. in Condensed Matter Physics
- 2013-2016, Shandong University, M.Eng. in Materials Engineering
- 2009-2013, Shandong University, B.S. in Materials Physics
- W. Wu, Z.-M. Yu, X. Zhou, Y. X. Zhao and S. A. Yang. Higher-order Dirac fermions in three dimensions, Phys. Rev. B 101, 205134 (2020).
- W. Wu, Y. Jiao, S. Li, X.-L. Sheng, Z.-M. Yu and S. A. Yang. Hourglass Weyl loops in two dimensions: Theory and material realization in monolayer GaTeI family. Phys. Rev. Mater. 3, 054203 (2019).
- W. Wu, Y. Liu, S. Li, C. Zhong, Z.-M. Yu, X.-L. Sheng, Y.-X. Zhao, and S. A. Yang. Nodal surface semimetals: Theory and material realization. Phys. Rev. B 97, 115125 (2018).